I’m determined to finish up this piece this month. It is probably going to be the most sequin-rich piece in my show (and believe it or not, I cut back on the amount I was going to embellish).
I absolutely love the polka dots. As luck would have it, the circle I drew and the bugle beads I used for the outline fit perfectly. Then I added sequins from a mix that I have used before. The yellow is the breast of my cockatrice. The green is the tail and each piece is about 3-feet long.
These three pieces will all be sewn together with back spikes added. Then that will be added to the chicken portion with dragon wings added. Too much fun!