It’s Monday morning and I’ve a list of things to do a mile long. How does this happen?
- finish sewing hat for R’s Halloween costume.
- get ingredients to make this stew when we carve pumpkins
- buy pumpkins for carving
- put away all the prints that are currently lying around the house like I don’t care about them
- start and finish the collograph for Wednesday’s printmaking class
- make Halloween cards for friends before Halloween
- make wrappers for raisin boxes for P’s Halloween party that say “monster boogers”
- make banana bread before bananas are beyond hope
You noticed of course that no housework is on the list. Honestly, who has the time?