I did a collograph which means I made a plate from mat board and cut paper then covered the whole things in a few layers of acrylic medium. Then I ink up the plate, wipe away most of the ink and print it on paper that has been soaking in water. Yes, a very messy process, and yes, I wash my hands a million times. The ink is water-soluble.
Many prints are made to get 15 good ones. With this print I found that the “ghost” (or second pull) was the color I wanted so that meant I made two prints for every one that I used in the swap. And it meant I made a total of 41 prints if you include the test prints, smudged prints, out of kilter prints etc. I’m pleased with the final result.